Now more than ever, being able to bank anytime, anywhere is a necessity. And with our numerous digital banking options, we’ve got you covered.
Fast. Convenient. Secure.
- Online Essentials: Take care of your banking needs all in one place with Online Essentials. When you enroll, you’ll get 24/7 access to your accounts, Online Bill Pay, e-Statements, and so much more.
- Mobile Banking*: The benefits of online banking, right at your fingertips. With our mobile app, you can view account balances and activity, pay bills, find an ATM near you, and more. Wherever you’re going, your bank account will be right there in your pocket.
- Mobile Deposit*: Depositing checks with our mobile app is as simple as endorsing your check and snapping a pic while logged into your Plains Commerce Bank mobile app. Deposit money into your account, right from your couch!
- e-Statements: These electronic documents replace your paper statements, with the bonus of added convenience and security benefits. E-Statements offer immediate availability, so you no longer have to wait for your statements to be printed and mailed to you – plus, that’s less paper cluttering up your kitchen counter!
- Bill Pay: With bill pay, you can receive electronic versions of your bills and pay them in minutes. You can pay almost any person or company within the US, so you don’t have to worry about losing the convenience of paying bills digitally, no matter who you owe.
- Credit Sense*,**: Our free tool for checking your credit score is built into Online Essentials and Mobile Banking, so checking your credit score has never been easier. Using Credit Sense does not affect your score, and it allows you to monitor your credit report daily. If any big changes are detected, you’ll be notified.
- CardValet*: Take control of your debit card. CardValet gives you complete control of your card, allowing you to turn your card off or on with just a few clicks of a button. If you’re traveling, set your location and restrict your transactions within a range of locations using your device’s GPS. If you’re looking to save, you can set your spending limits and monitor your spending in any category.
- Digital Debit Card*: Our digital debit card is exactly what it sounds like: a digital version of your card stored in an app on your mobile device. To pay, simply touch your phone to the payment terminal to make a purchase. Digital debit cards are secure, as they replace your actual card number with a digital number, so businesses are unable to see your full card number.
- Transfer the Cents*: Savings are easy and automatic with our Transfer the Cents program. When making debit card transactions, simply round your total up to the next dollar amount. At the end of the day, the “cents” from your purchases are directly transferred into the account of your choice. It’s easy – and saving just makes cents.
Ready to experience the benefits of banking at Plains Commerce Bank? Contact us.
*Subject to additional terms and conditions. Fees may apply where applicable.
**Must be at least 18 years of age.