Open an Account Online
Bank Here, Bank Anywhere
Plains Commerce Bank offers online account opening services for our free checking and Plains Savings accounts. Whether you're new to town or simply want a fresh start, opening an account with Plains Commerce has never been easier. We know you don't always have time to stop by one of our locations. (Though we love it when you do!) Don't let that stop you from achieving your financial goals.
Start Your New Account
Open a new personal checking account or Plains Savings account from any place, any time.
Free CheckingApply Now
- $50 minimum to open, no minimum month-to-month balance
- No monthly fees
- Free starter box of checks
- Free Debit Card*
Plains SavingsApply Now
- $0 required opening deposit
- No service fees
- No minimum balance requirement to earn interest or avoid fees
- Earnings paid and compounded monthly
When starting your new account online, please have the following information ready:
- Government-issued identification (e.g. driver license or passport)
- Social security number
Need a more advanced account?
*ATM/Checkcard upon application approval. Fees may apply for ATM/Checkcards.
Terms and conditions may apply.
To open an account online, account holder must be at least 18 years of age. If account holder is under 18, please visit a local branch.