Rooted in Community Relationships
At Plains Commerce Bank, we're Dakotans through and through. Since our founding over 90 years ago, we've worked to deepen our roots in the communities we serve. We pride ourselves on working hard, day-in and day-out, to help reach your next milestone and come through when we're needed most.
Good things grow out of real relationships.
Plains Commerce Bank is proud to support the efforts of non-profit organizations and educational programs in our communities and the work they do each and every day.
Donations requests are accepted year-round. We ask that you please submit all donation requests by completing the form below at least four weeks in advance. Once we have received the request, a bank representative will be in contact with you.
Qualifications to be eligible for donation:
- Organization must be located in Plains Commerce Bank geographic market/assessment areas
- Activities that provide direct support to low to moderate income families/individuals an/or geographies such as health services, economic development, education, environment, and other community efforts
- Must be non-profit
- Request my be submitted 30-60 days before event to allow for review and consideration
Documentation required in order to process your donation request:
- Letter of request on the recipient's letterhead
- Copy of the charitable event brochure, flyer, invitation
- W-9 form
- 501C-3 non-profit status exemption letter
- Documentation showing what % of beneficiaries are low/moderate income
- Mission statement
Please note, the following are generally ineligible to receive donations:
- Support to individuals or families
- Churches and religious organizations
- Labor or fraternal organizations
- Governmental and political activities
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status
- Contribution for events/activities that have already occurred
- Organizations outside of our assessment area