Sioux Falls, SD - West 49th
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior bank experience a plus
Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to):
- Full-time hours from Monday - Friday, with rotating Saturdays
- Greet and assist customers with banking needs
- Handle cash & coin transactions
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.