Mortgage Loan Partner II
Sioux Falls, SD - West 49th
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Professional appearance and attitude are a must
- Must have knowledge of credit analysis, credit policy/procedures, real estate (business/personal) lending, problem loan administration, financial budgeting and planning, banking rules and regulations and bank products offered
- Computer knowledge and the ability to learn various software programs is a must
- Attention to detail while preparing and proofing loan documents, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is required
Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to):
- Send Closing Disclosure (CD) for client review and signature(s) to meet Tila/Respa Integrated Disclosure (TRID) guidelines
- Order disclosures
- Order appraisals
- Lock loan term
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.