Internal Audit Manager
Location: Multiple Locations
Responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
• Develops and maintains comprehensive financial and internal audit program
• Creates annual audit schedule and ensures audits stay on track
• Prepares audit procedures that test compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policy, and the reliance and
adequacy of internal controls
• Oversees and directs auditor staff. Provides direction, answers questions, coaches, and conducts performance reviews
• Performs periodic reviews of auditing processes, procedures, and auditing staff, both internal and outsourced auditors.
Communicates internal control weaknesses to management/board
Qualities of this position include (but not limited to):
• Bachelors of Science Degree, preferably with a business major, or an advance degree in a related field is required
• 7+ years financial industry experience preferred in auditing, compliance or risk management areas
• Possess logical and analytical thinking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to organize work is a must
• Must have comprehensive understanding of internal auditing standards
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.