HMDA Processing Specialist
Watertown, SD - 920 5th St SE
Sioux Falls, SD - West 49th
Sioux Falls, SD - East 10th
Plains Commerce Bank is looking for an experienced, energetic, self-motivated person to fill a full-time HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act) Specialist position in either our Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, or Watertown locations.
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess logical thinking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to organize work
- Exhibit general PC knowledge to include MS Word, Excel, and the Internet while being able to interpret Federal, State, and HMDA laws and regulations
- Must be trustworthy and maintain a high level of confidentiality with the ability to multi-task and work under stress and pressure
Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to):
- Maintains procedures on the end-to-end process of collecting, recording, and reporting of HMDA reportable loans.
- Performs reviews on all new loan applications to ensure HMDA data is complete and accurate.
- Makes recommendations to the Enterprise Risk Manager for improving compliance systems and appropriate corrective action of deficient areas.
- Responsible for preparing the annual HMDA Loan Application Register (LAR) and submission to regulator.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.