Location: Mitchell, SD
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Minimum three years of prior Ag Lending experience
- Agricultural background
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm for community banking
- General computer skills and able to learn new programs
- A team player able to work under pressure
Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to):
- Identify, pursue, and develop potential loan customers
- Prepare and present potential loan requests
- Perform inspections, cash flows, business plans, maintain loan files, and documentation
- Represent and promote a positive image of the bank through involvement and/or participation in the community, charitable organizations and agencies
- Some travel will be required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Plains Commerce Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.